The Honda repair Monrovia locals prefer comes from Ward Service. From minor and major Honda service to regularly scheduled Honda repair, the Ward Service team does everything possible to keep your Honda running with optimal performance.
Hondas are known to last a long time on the road. The Ward Service team has provided Honda repair on many Monrovia-based Hondas; including several with more than 200,000 miles on the original engine! If you wish to extend the life of your Honda beyond the 200K mile marker, here are some helpful Honda service tips:
- Make sure you provide an oil change to your Honda every 3000 – 5000 miles at Ward Service in Monrovia.
- For optimal performance, have minor scheduled maintenance service every 7500 miles.
- Factory recommendations for minor Honda service occurs every 15,000 miles.
- Major service and repair must happen every 30,000 miles if you want to reduce the risk of major breakdown issues.
- Ward Service is available anytime you need emergency Honda repair in Monrovia. However, if you follow the above service guidelines, your Honda will rarely have problems.
The next time you need Honda repair in Monrovia, we invite you to Ward Service. Our shuttle service can pick you up and drop you off at no extra charge while we repair your Honda. Call today for an appointment at (626) 357-8080 or schedule an appointment online. Ward Service is located at 130 Railroad Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016. The Ward Service team looks forward to serving you and your Honda!